Tools, Tactics, and Tech
to Grow Your Staffing Firm
September 16-18, 2019
Speakers & Advisors
VP of Marketing Communications @ Bullhorn
CEO @ TotalMed
CIO @ The Judge Group
CEO & Founder @ ClearEdge Marketing
Board of Directors, American Staffing Association
Introducing StaffingHub Live!
About the Event
Staffing Hub live is an event for executives who want to grow their business faster.
Attendees will learn best practices for growing their team. Attend workshops on selecting their tech stack. And hear from executives who have scaled through acquisition.
At most conferences, you only get a few minutes to connect with other attendees. This event centers around one stage, one agenda, and one goal – growth.
Join like-minded executives and build meaningful connections that will help you grow faster.
Here is what StaffingHub Live has to offer:
- Learn from leading staffing industry executives exactly how to grow your staffing firm faster.
- Get a specific, actionable game plan for growth, tailored to your firm’s strengths and challenges.
- Join us for workshops, roundtables, speed-talks, and mentoring with staffing industry leaders.
- Gain industry connections with vendors and executives dedicated to helping you scale.
- Benefit from post-conference follow up to help you remain on track with your growth goals.
At most conferences, you’ll come away with great ideas, but it’s often difficult to implement once you’re back in the office. At StaffingHub Live, we provide you a framework to get sh!t done.
During our time together, you’ll hear from executives who have successfully overcome the challenges you may be facing right now. We have carved out time to network and build meaningful relationships. Join us in Boulder to gain new staffing skills and share your expertise.
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer @ Team Rubicon
Chief Talent Officer @ Supplemental Health Care
EVP & Chief Strategy Officer @ Randstad Technologies US
Member @ Four Piers Capital Partners
When & Where
September 16-18, 2019
Cost to Attend
All-Access Pass: $2,650
– Golf Tournament or Hike
– Opening Reception
– Lunch Tuesday & Wednesday
– Networking Happy Hour Tuesday
– Charity Dinner Tuesday
Monday, September 16th
11:00 am to 3:30 pm – Golfing Tournament
1:00 pm to 3:30 pm – Hike
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm – Opening Reception
Tuesday, September 17th
10:00 am to 10:10 am – Welcome & Opening Remarks
10:15 am to 11:30 am – Mary Lucas, Supplemental Healthcare
- Mary B. Lucas inspires audiences worldwide. Using real-world examples and the power of storytelling, Mary shares what she learned from her father and her career in the people business. She offers advice from the smartest man she ever knew – her father. A butcher by trade, he was the greatest coach she ever encountered. This presentation will help you learn how to inspire and bring out the best in yourself and others by creating meaningful connections in your workplace, networks, and personal life.
11:30 am to 12:00 pm – Supplier Demos
12:00 pm to 12:45 pm – Networking Lunch
1:00 pm to 2:45 pm – Scaling Up (Panel & Workshop)
- How to Scale Your Business: Hiring & Promoting
- Jeff Bowling, Member Board of Directors at American Staffing Association
- Joel Leege, EVP & Chief Strategy Officer, Randstad Technologies US
- Jeff Harris, Chairman and Co-Founder, ettain group
- Lisa Maxwell, Founder and Managing Partner, Gerard Stewart
- Joyce Russell, President at Adecco Group US Foundation
- Workshop: Developing Your Action Plan (Traction EOS)
Sejal Shah, TotalMed
2:45 pm to 3:15 pm – Coffee Break / Supplier Demos
3:15 pm to 4:00 pm – Staffing Industry Roundtables
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Staffing Show Speed Talks
- Scaling Through Acquisition
Greg Palmer, Founder G Palmer & Associates – Private Equity Operating Partner
- Strategies on Sales & Recruitment
Melissa Byington, Founder, Acclivus Advisory
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Happy Hour & Networking at License #1
7:00 pm to 9:30 pm – Charity Dinner for Team Rubicon
Wednesday, September 18th
8:15 am to 8:50 am – Staffing Show Speed Talks
- How to Build a Culture that Scales Your Business
Jonathan Eldridge, Eight Eleven Group
9:00 am to 10:00 am – Tools, Tactics, and Tech (Panel)
- What’s Next in Staffing?
- Ken Krieger, The Judge Group
- Todd Duclos, Bullhorn
- Leslie Vickrey, ClearEdge Marketing
- Steve Swan, StaffBot
- Kip Wright, Genuent
- Jeff Staats, Talent Launch
10:00 am to 10:30 am – Coffee break / Supplier demos
10:30 am to 11:30 am – Staffing Show Speed Talks (Tools & Tech)
- Build vs. Buy Your Technology Stack
Jason Lander, Medical Solutions
- How to Select Your Tech Suppliers
Jack Copeland, Staffing Future
- What’s Your Tech Stack Strategy
Anastasia Valentine, Resource 1
11:30 am to 12:00 pm – StaffingHub Action Planning
12:00 pm to 1:15 pm – Closing Keynote
- Jake Wood, Team Rubicon
1:15 pm to 2:15 pm – Networking Lunch
2:15 pm to 4:00 pm – Supplier Demos & Meetings
4:00 pm to 4:15 pm – Conclusion