Grab your copy of the report!
What’s inside the report?
The State of Staffing Industry Growth
1.1 Who Took the Survey
1.2 Growth Projections
1.3 Challenges and Opportunities
3.1 Early Adoption
3.2 Most Valuable Platforms
3.4 MPS/VMS Scorecard
Communication & Candidate Experience
2.1 Communication Challenges
2.2 Speed of Response
2.3 Text Messaging
2.5 Close Rate and Days to Close
COVID-19 Impact on Staffing
4.1 Revenue Impact
4.2 Technology Choices
4.2 COVID-19 Resources
Your Go-To Report for Staffing and Recruiting Research
This year, as we’ve done for the past four years, we surveyed hundreds of staffing industry professionals to identify what sets fast-growth staffing firms apart from no-growth firms so that we could bring those insights to you.
In light of the pandemic, we also reached out to the industry to get a better understanding of how staffing firms are adapting to our new reality.
You told us about the tough decisions you had to make, laying off employees and enduring deep profit losses. You also told us that — overwhelmingly — you believe that staffing will come back from the pandemic stronger.
We hope that this report will provide some insights to help your firm come out stronger and to make sense of our uncertain times.
2020 State of Staffing Industry Growth Benchmarking Report
Download your copy below
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the pandemic has changed the industry’s priorities, tactics, and strategies
- What communication strategies, tech choices, and behaviors are driving growth
- Which tech tools are most valuable to your competitors
- How effective VMS and MSP providers are for staffing firms
- Which verticals have been hit hardest by the pandemic — and which still expect to grow
- Staffing-specific resources to help you through the pandemic