Spring is finally here, and we’re just about as excited for more sunshine as we are for the upcoming spring staffing and recruiting events. Check out the can’t-miss events coming up in April, May, and the beginning of June.
- 2018 SHRM Talent Conference & Exposition: Head to Las Vegas for the great shows, the slots, and the SHRM conference, this April 16 – 18. Don’t miss out on Fast Company co-founder and firebrand Bill Taylor, who will kick the show off with his keynote, Talent, Culture & The New World of Work: How to Unleash & Sustain Fierce Execution & Nonstop Innovation.
- Then, stick around for the 2018 TATech Spring Congress & Meetup, which is in Vegas, too, April 18-19, where you can get out of your seat in the audience and hit the floor, networking with other talent tech professionals.
- Take in the cherry blossoms and the free museums of DC on your way to Staffing Law Conference 2018 (ASA) this May 10-11. The ASA sponsors this impactful event, the only staffing conference focused exclusively on the legal issues affecting the industry.
- June is a busy month for staffing events, so enjoy the streamlined, single-focus of the TATech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying in Talent Acquisition to kick things off in Minneapolis, June 5 – 6. You’ll gain deep insight into the best tactics to maximize your programmatic ad spend.
- Alternatively, if tech recruiting is more your speed, you can check out Talent 42 Tech Recruiting Conference in Seattle, also June 5 – 6. Tech recruiters and software engineers will collaborate to get a deeper understanding of what top tech candidates want.
- Join StaffingHub and over 1000 other recruitment execs, recruiters, and staffing experts at Bullhorn’s Engage, June 13 – 15 in Boston. There’s a good reason attendees say things like, “Engage is a must for staffing professionals. It brings together thought leaders and practitioners with a focus on the future and technology unlike any other.” We can’t wait to see you there!
This is just a teaser — want a staffing and recruiting event calendar for the entire year? Check out the Can’t-Miss Staffing and Recruiting Conferences and Events in 2018.