The Staffing Stream just released its workplace trends to keep an eye on in 2017. Here’s what they think this year will bring:
- The staffing trends of the past five years will continue to evolve. For example, Millennials, who have been on hirer’s mind for years, will move into more leadership roles.
- “Agile performance management” will be the defining leadership style. Instead of saving feedback for the annual review, leaders will constantly be looking for and encouraging performance improvement.
- With more Millennials at the helm, empathy will become a crucial soft skill.
- Work-life blend will replace work-life balance. More workers will telecommute at least part-time.
- Cutting-edge staffing technologies will become more mainstream. Advances in virtual or augmented reality will increasingly allow candidates to train off-site and get a better sense of their potential workplaces — before they accept the job.
Please follow and like us: